Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Training Camp?

2Legit2Quit

Your Tag reminds me of the '91 SB year when the Skins trounced each of their playoff opponents. (That they recently showed on NFL network)

On the visiting sidelines of the Atlanta Game, MC Hammer was there to support the Dieon-hyped ATL Falcons of the era. At the start of the game they were all doing their 2ligit2quit hand thing but by the end of the game they were lookin' rather stupid as the final score was 37-10 or something...

Have fun at Trainging Camp!

Your Tag reminds me of the '91 SB year when the Skins trounced each of their playoff opponents. (That they recently showed on NFL network)

On the visiting sidelines of the Atlanta Game, MC Hammer was there to support the Dieon-hyped ATL Falcons of the era. At the start of the game they were all doing their 2ligit2quit hand thing but by the end of the game they were lookin' rather stupid as the final score was 37-10 or something...

Have fun at Trainging Camp!

yea I actually got the name from the hand gestures Clinton Portis was doing on the sideline after one of his 100 games. GO CP!!!

yea I actually got the name from the hand gestures Clinton Portis was doing on the sideline after one of his 100 games. GO CP!!!
That was when we beat Dallas 35-7 at FedEx. I remember it well. Maybe you could use this animated gif for your sig:

clinton2legit9kf.gif

Archived