Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nickname the WRs

TheDirtbags

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

David 'General' Patten (this should be obvious)

Santana 'The Fastest' Moss <in the world> (yes, that is a joke about how slow the moss plant grows. bite me)

Antwaan Randle El Camino (this works because the el camino is more than one type of vehicle ;) )

Brandon '_________' Lloyd (I don't have any thing clever to insert here.. I like 'the acrobat', 'hands' or 'stretch')

and...i voted for FedEx Air. It fits in well for our home games

I think Fex Ex Air and Fed Ex Ground is a great idea. Even if it doesn't become "official" I am sure the ESPN guys will pick up on that before too long. That just works on a lot of levels and makes sense.

I'm sure Fex Ex would LOVE it as well.

I love Fedex Air and Fedex Ground EXCEPT when we aren't playing at home. When we are on the road those nicknames don't make any sense.

So, it's between Shock n Awe and The Untouchables and I can't make up my mind.

I was the one who came up with The Untouchables but I think I have to go with Shock n Awe because it is linked to Washington DC in everyone's mind. There are no flaws with that nickname. It just Rocks!

I dunno if I'd like to be called something from a Disney movie but how about ... The small soldiers. Shock n Awe sounds more like a tandem than a group, and FedEx Air is ok, but who wants to be referred to as a corporate sponsor. This whole thread is reminding me of that supergroup show with Sebastian Bach .. the name should be Savage Animal, it just rolls right off my tongue

Archived