Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

redskins.com STORE

ncjomama

Has anyone ordered anything from the Redskins Store? The web site for the store is located in Irvine, Texas. ( sorry about the use of the words Irvine and Texas). It is owned esportspartners.com. I placed 2 orders last week on the 16th and the 18th. The money for my order was posted against my account for the 16th order on the 19th. The order has still not even been sent to the shipping dept. The second order (identical to the second except for items ordered) hasn't even been (according to customer service) verified. I've tried in vaiin to get talk to the superviser of customer service. She (Michelle) is always not there or "in a meeting" and she will not return my call. I have tried to get to her supervisor (Michael McKay or McKey) but he is "not available".

I am getting tired of getting the run around. Any thoughts, experiances with this company and/or suggestions?

ps: all the items in both orders are in inventory.

Blade: If this is not appropriate for this forum would you post it in the proper place and advise me as such.

ncjomama - This thread is OK in this forum or even the FedEx forum for that matter. No worries there.

I haven't ever purchased anything from the Redskins.com store. I've bought a few items from NFLshop.com without any problems though. And they have some pretty good deals on as well. Just a tip :)

Archived