Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Season Ticket Holder

MyGirls

New season ticket holder here and new to the forum.

Actually, I had Obstructed View seats last year (Sec. 221) which weren't too bad. I didn't mind the stanchion which blocked my view of one end zone but the angle of rise in those seats was too low. My 10 y/o daughter just couldn't see over the head of the person in front of her unless it was a small kid.

My name finally came up on the waiting list and I now have seats in Sec. 444, Row 28. Am I in the very top row of the stadium? The seating chart doesn't show row numbers. I assume I will be pretty close to the top and may require oxygen and a sherpa to get to my seats! Anyone else here sitting in this area?

Just happy to be in the stadium and looking forward to a great year!!!

New season ticket holder here and new to the forum.

Actually, I had Obstructed View seats last year (Sec. 221) which weren't too bad. I didn't mind the stanchion which blocked my view of one end zone but the angle of rise in those seats was too low. My 10 y/o daughter just couldn't see over the head of the person in front of her unless it was a small kid.

My name finally came up on the waiting list and I now have seats in Sec. 444, Row 28. Am I in the very top row of the stadium? The seating chart doesn't show row numbers. I assume I will be pretty close to the top and may require oxygen and a sherpa to get to my seats! Anyone else here sitting in this area?

Just happy to be in the stadium and looking forward to a great year!!!

Two years ago when I got my season tickets I was in row 28 of section 447 and last year I moved down to row 15 of the same section. There are 29 rows in the upper deck, however you are still above the clouds so you never get wet when it rains. However, I kind of like inclement weather on football days. I guess that goes back to Riggins and how well the hogs played in mud.

Archived