Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rory is gay

dreamingwolf

keeping with the current tailgate theme, who is watching tonights episode of Ultimate fighter. Theres an anal retentive neat freak that labels all his food and stuff in the house, and some of the guys wrote next to his name "is gay". It was the funniest bit Ive seen on that show.

I happen to be watching it for the first time ever right now.

On a show with the name "Ultimate Fighter" there needs to be less ****ing and more fighting.

normally theres not that much ****ing, this show is kinda spotlighting Rory and hes the queen of the house it seems. not in a gay way, but in a ****y way and thats why they wrote "is gay" on all his labeled stuff.

Rory quit on that fight and Ed choked him out. I know I started a thread that says Rory is gay, but Rory if you ever read this I know full well you would kick my ass. I dont think your gay, I only chose the thread title based on the antics on the show. I in no way insinuate that you are gay, not even in a love for Ramsey way, your totally straight man.

I wanted Rory to win. I don't like Ed.

Oh well, I like the English guys.

the english guys are definately a riot, especially Ross. I really would like to see him win the next fight. Im not sure Ed can beat Kendell, unless he Kendell quits too(although Tito always says his fighters quit if they lose). Kendell is a better fighter than Rory, and while I think Ed did out fight Rory I think Rory showed his size can upset Ed and Kendell has the same build and is a better fighter than Rory. Should be a good fight.

This is my first time watching. How often is it on?

Weekly, every thursday night, but we're almost at the finals, so they'll be showing replays for a while.

The soundtrack to this show is amazing. I need to download some of these songs (especially the theme song) and listen to them at the gym.

Weekly, every thursday night, but we're almost at the finals, so they'll be showing replays for a while.

The soundtrack to this show is amazing. I need to download some of these songs (especially the theme song) and listen to them at the gym.

ya I cant wait for the finals. The Bitter Rivals ppv should be awesome, I dont think silva or shamrock are gonna fair well. I want Shamrock to win, but Tito really hammered him last time, I cant imagine he can get any new traction on him.

Ouch, I'm watching the fight between Rory and Michael. That flying knee to the face was ridiculous.

see if they are showing any footage from the last ppv, there was a monster flying knee that puts that one to shame. the guy stood up after it and just pointed to the sky for some reason and the other just commenced to pummling his face. the dude wasnt even on this planet after that flying knee.

see if they are showing any footage from the last ppv, there was a monster flying knee that puts that one to shame. the guy stood up after it and just pointed to the sky for some reason and the other just commenced to pummling his face. the dude wasnt even on this planet after that flying knee.

I saw that fight, I think the guy was pointing more at the birds flying around his head than the sky.

I think Ed is going to lose. He does not look like a great fighter. He sure isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Archived