Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Howz our cap looking for the next couple years??

NBTD

Oh my bad, I meant howz your cap looking for the next couple years. Before I go running off my mouth, I was curios to know how the Redskins are doing in their cap space management for the next few years, YOU KNOW, SO YOU CAN CONTINUE YOUR REBUILDING PROGRAM. Wait, you guys are in a rebuilding state right now, you aren't really playing with the team you want, its just temporary right. Well good luck in the rebuilding process.<FONT COLOR="Green">Text</FONT c>

Your cap is a lot like our cap the next couple of years. While on the surface you have $20 some million to spend, and we are merely $14 million under the cap, the difference is the Redskins make more money and are worth more money than any other team in the league, so, we actually can utilize our cap dollars while you'll watch Lurie hold onto his in an interest bearing money market account. It's good rooting for a team with an owner who has cash. You wouldn't know, but, trust me.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

Art, don't be so sure about that the Green Birds don't make a bunch of money from that ****hole they call the Vet. I think the beer sales and bail money alone account for many times the value of the Eagles salaries.

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

----------------------

"I fear we've awakened a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve."

- Japanese Imperial Admiral Yamamoto, after hearing that the Japanese declaration of war failed to reach the U.S. government before the attack upon Pearl Harbor

Archived