Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking to buy single game tickets

JoeKnowsBest

Any chance someone might be selling their tickets located in the lower level (100s) somewhere or the upper lower level (200s)?

I'm looking for 2, MAYBE even 3. We'll say 2 for now. Preferably to a division rival game so I can go and chear loud and support the skins at Fed Ex to give them true home feild advantage. Me and some fellow Redskins fans have been wanting to go for a very long time.

I just want to go and sit in one of those sections. Please respond if you're willing to sell. And you'll be sure they'll be going to true life long Redskins fans, so no Dallas of Phillthy fans could touch them.

I'd buy from Mr. Snyder but the problem is he doesn't offer single game tickets. :( So you fellow fans are my last hope.

About Tuesday or Wednesday of the week before a home game the ticket office usually offers tickets for sale. If you are on the waitlist you will probablly get an email notifying you of this. You cannot guarrantee they will offer this as one time last season I did not get the email but generally single game tickets are available on a limited basis.

• 1 month later...

Well I figured I'd bump this just in case. I still have not been able to find tickets. But I really want to go this year.

I did not know that they did that on Tuesdays and wednesdays. It seems every time I have tried before, they said they were either sold out or simply did not offer them.

So I was hoping to have tickets in hand ahead of time so I didn't risk not having them. I'm looking for 2 tickets, and still am in need if any fellow fans out there are looking to sell.

• 1 month later...

Archived