Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 Upper Level Seats available for full season

cwray420

I have 2 seats together in section 441, row 28 that I can't use for this season. Endzone seats. Asking $750 per seat. For you non math geniuses out there, I'm asking a total of $1500 for two seats for the WHOLE pre and regular season. If we make the playoffs, which we will, you will have dibs on the playoff tickets. Tickets will be sent out as soon as I get them with no shipping cost to you.

Email me @ wrayenator@gmail.com or ask questions here on the board. Thanks!

-Chris

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Hey, I'm interested for sure... I live in DC so can go to every game! :applause: 1 question... I know these are in the nosebleeds but how many rows up from the very back? do you have at least a decent view of the field? If these are still available let me know- love my skins but I'm probably years away from getting my own season tix :( so a year of tickets would be amazing... BTW this is my first post, so you know something here caught my attention!

Hey, I'm interested for sure... I live in DC so can go to every game! :applause: 1 question... I know these are in the nosebleeds but how many rows up from the very back? do you have at least a decent view of the field? If these are still available let me know- love my skins but I'm probably years away from getting my own season tix :( so a year of tickets would be amazing... BTW this is my first post, so you know something here caught my attention!

It's top row, or one or two away, and it's the section that the Redskin logo is facing. Go here and check it out: http://www.redskins.com/tickets/stadium.jsp

Click on the section and you'll see the view. Not bad. I like upper deck because you can see the play no matter where it is and you can be as loud as you want. I'm in 402.

It is up there. Thought the skins office said 5 rows. Oh well. Should be fun this year! Go 'Skins!

And yes I will have to drive far for the games, but it is worth it. I've waited all my life to be a season ticket holder.

Archived