Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Broken phone lcd- can it be fixed????

Rdskn4Lyf21

Hey guys,

I was hoping you could help me on this.....I was at a concert last night and once everyone was gone, I found a Samsung 950 on the floor.....the phone is awesome, and it works fine, but the main LCD is messed up...You cant see anything on it....can this be fixed? If so, where? Idea of how much? If you have any info. please let me know...thanks

Perhaps you should seek its owner?

I wouldve IF...there had been anyone else there last night.....IF...I could see the phonebook to call someone....and IF.....they hadnt disconnected the service so I could just redial the last call and find out who it belongs to....

About the LCD, I think it can be replaced, just snip the wires connecting it and take it out and get a new one. But I don't have any idea where you can do that. Try to look for a electronics repair shop around your town, they might be able to fix it.

Hey guys,

I was hoping you could help me on this.....I was at a concert last night and once everyone was gone, I found a Samsung 950 on the floor.....the phone is awesome, and it works fine, but the main LCD is messed up...You cant see anything on it....can this be fixed? If so, where? Idea of how much? If you have any info. please let me know...thanks

Why dont you call someone with the phone that you know......so they have the number.

From that, you can find out the carrier.......and then from that........they can find the owner.

I realize that is time consuming.........but did you read the thread about the girl who left her phone in a taxi?? :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

Why dont you call someone with the phone that you know......so they have the number.

From that, you can find out the carrier.......and then from that........they can find the owner.

I realize that is time consuming.........but did you read the thread about the girl who left her phone in a taxi?? :laugh: :laugh:

Blondie

I cant call from the phone...its service has been disconnected..... i tried that first thing last night

I cant call from the phone...its service has been disconnected..... i tried that first thing last night

Isn't the carrier's name on the phone? If it is, just call them and give them the number on the SIM card. They'll be able to tell who the rightful owner is. I'm sure the owner had the service disconnected when he/she lost the phone.

I lost a cell phone at Fedex field a few years ago. I wished someone would have taken the few minutes to track me down. It's the right thing to do.

Isn't the carrier's name on the phone? If it is, just call them and give them the number on the SIM card. They'll be able to tell who the rightful owner is. I'm sure the owner had the service disconnected when he/she lost the phone.

I lost a cell phone at Fedex field a few years ago. I wished someone would have taken the few minutes to track me down. It's the right thing to do.

Good thinking...thanks. Ill give that one a shot

Archived