Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nfl...mad At The Skins

JuiceMan_74

I doubt that is true. NFL has bigger fish to fry. Still a fan of Lavar huh? How are you gonna feel after he sacks Brunell for an 8 yard loss or makes portis fumble to win the game?? Heh i bet you wont be a fan of him afterwards.

I doubt that is true. NFL has bigger fish to fry. Still a fan of Lavar huh? How are you gonna feel after he sacks Brunell for an 8 yard loss or makes portis fumble to win the game?? Heh i bet you wont be a fan of him afterwards.

well its a good thing that that won't happen now isn't it?

well its a good thing that that won't happen now isn't it?

I sure hope it doesnt. Lavar use to be one of my fav. redskins, but now i hate him for leaving us after everything he said about how hes a redskin for life. Oh well, its over with now.

yeah im still a fan of LaVar...i just dont want him to have good games against the skins....

juat cause he dont play for the skins no more donnt mean i cant hope root for him....

i remmeber a while ago, my dad telling me that the NFL didnt like how Redskins.com was the first to puto ut information on the team... and how they wanted to shutdown Redskins.comTV

was there nay truth to this

yep I heard the NFL is not a fan of Redskins.com, because all the information gets filtered through the site before it gets out...The Redskins have become their own media outlet through Dan Snyder...the NFL is not happy but what can they do?

i hope lavar blows out his knee and the giants defense finishes last in the league.

thats cold even if he turned on us

do u really think that a man should go through the pain and suffaring of a blown out knee for turning on us????.....c'mon be real

he deserves to be suspended for something for the whoole year, become a fat piece of crap and that will be enuff for me

yeah im still a fan of LaVar...i just dont want him to have good games against the skins....

juat cause he dont play for the skins no more donnt mean i cant hope root for him....

At the risk of turning this into another Lavar thread and earning the ire of the mods: I like Lavar too, but he went to a division rival. Every game they play is important. I don't wish injury on him, I just wish utter failure in all aspects on him. Sorry kid, I like ya, but you're not more important than the Skins, especially since you dropped 2 mil to leave.

I think the question that u asked was is the NFL mad at the Redskins so I would have to say the answer is no. The NFL is the corporation head the Redskins are a franchise in that corporation any revenue made by the Redskins organization goes into the revenue pool that is generated by all NFL teams. Basically, the Redskins being one of the highest revenue generating organizations in the world. The NFL is always trying to find ways to make more money thus the use of multimedia to expand revenue on a franchise website is always something the NFL takes into account. So the answer to your question would be NO!! The NFL probably loves the hell out of the Redskins for innovative ideas such as Redskins.com....hence you answer.

HAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Actually I remember reading or hearing a brief tidbit that the NFL network was miffed because teams like the Skins were providing media to fans that competed against the NFL network (or was content the NFL network would have liked to provide). Perhaps that's why the Skins don't get as much airplay on that network.

I think the question that u asked was is the NFL mad at the Redskins so I would have to say the answer is no. The NFL is the corporation head the Redskins are a franchise in that corporation any revenue made by the Redskins organization goes into the revenue pool that is generated by all NFL teams. Basically, the Redskins being one of the highest revenue generating organizations in the world. The NFL is always trying to find ways to make more money thus the use of multimedia to expand revenue on a franchise website is always something the NFL takes into account. So the answer to your question would be NO!! The NFL probably loves the hell out of the Redskins for innovative ideas such as Redskins.com....hence you answer.

To go along with this, I think media outlets: ESPN, SI, Foxsports do not take kindly to what the Skins have done. Most of them now have to get their information from the Skins media. Basically the Skins are not letting them produce new information which bugs them.

Probably why we are not looked at too favorably

How are ya'll calling Lavar a traitor? Did ya'll forget the Lavar didn't want to leave? If it wasn't for the salary cap issues, we would be seeing footage of 56 at OTA's on skinsTV.

I was a big fan, and yea he want to a division rival (almost cried when I heard), but management has equal blame of what happened. There have been worst traitors in the past (ie champ bailey)

Actually I remember reading or hearing a brief tidbit that the NFL network was miffed because teams like the Skins were providing media to fans that competed against the NFL network (or was content the NFL network would have liked to provide). Perhaps that's why the Skins don't get as much airplay on that network.

you are on to something, i agree with you

The NFL does not hate publicity

The Redskins.com site has probably had more hits on it the past week during the OTA's then the NHL has had all year long.

News is news....good or bad its front page Redskins/NFL news, even when there are other sports in there championship rounds the NFL gets the front page. I heard that a womens softball game had better ratings then the first game of the Stanley Cup finals...sad truly sad

The NFL is laughing all the way to the bank with all of this publicity and the NHL couldn't pay 10 people to watch the Stanley Cup Finals, and the NBA is not much better.

How many situps is Terrell Owens doing in his Dallas driveway this week?

The NFL mad.....no, no, no

FANS!!! it dont matter we make up part of the largest NFL franchise just by affiliating with this organization!!! The Cowboys used to earn just as much revenue but If I remember correctly we are now one of the top five revenue earning teams in the world!!! HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!

yep I heard the NFL is not a fan of Redskins.com, because all the information gets filtered through the site before it gets out...The Redskins have become their own media outlet through Dan Snyder...the NFL is not happy but what can they do?

Why would the NFL be unhappy?

They themselves have an online presence in NFL.com. The reason teams move toward this model is that they can better manage their message. The message the Skins get from commercial media outlets is not always positive.

Archived