Extremeskins

My Band

Boots

What should the Nats do?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What should the Nats do?

• Try and make a run now.
    • Build a contender in the future.

Please allow me a bit of self promotion.

My band will be playing this Saturday(6/10) at AJ Gators sports bar located on General Booth Blvd in Va. Beach starting around 9:30. We play a good variety of music from Jimmy Buffett to Dave Mattews to Maroon five. I know most of the people on this board are not in the Tidewater area, but, for those of you that are in the area or if you will happen to be in the area, come on out and say hi. I'll be the guy sitting behind the drums.

HTTR

Boots

My band will be playing this Saturday(6/10) at AJ Gators sports bar located on General Booth Blvd in Va. Beach starting around 9:30. We play a good variety of music from Jimmy Buffett to Dave Mattews to Maroon five. I know most of the people on this board are not in the Tidewater area, but, for those of you that are in the area or if you will happen to be in the area, come on out and say hi. I'll be the guy sitting behind the drums.

HTTR

Boots

I used to be the most important member of a band.

I ran the sound board :D

HTTR

Boots

What's the name of your band? I live in Hampton and play in a local band as well.

I'd come out on the 10th but I already have plans... :cheers:

Archived