Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5/30 Redskins sign DB Dennard Wilson and OL Daniel Martz.

More Complete

Don't care, Don't wanna know...

I started to not care or wanna know right when I saw those idiots say it was a dumb move to trade our first round pick for Jason Campbell last year.

You know what, I'm wrong, their right... Its better to have fun watching your team pick a first rounder each year instead of trading it for your teams future quarterback.

:doh: Sorry had to comment on them...

only time will tell, but i must say i like what little i have seen of campbell. poise and a nice release, not shakey or scared. on he's rideing the pine and learning the offense so when his time comes he will know the offense like the back of his hand, he won't have to think about it and will know where everyone is supposed to be . again , only time will tell but at least he hasn't been thrown to the wolves like soo many others. remember green was allowed to learn then come of the bench and tore it up.alittle early to say it was a bad move.if he becomes one of the best in a couple of years then they skins will be geniuses, if not they will be poo pooed, but we are used to that.

Daniel Martz is from University of Alabama and played for Cologne I think, in the NFLE. Listed as a Center but he played Guard for Alabama. Dennard Wilson S from Maryland was in Redskins camp two years ago, he hurt his knee on the first day of camp, got put on IR and eventually released with an injury settlement. He spent last year out of football rehabbing and was at the Rookie camp a month ago. I recall the Coaches were really high on him two years ago and it was a big disappointment when he got hurt.

Daniel Martz is from University of Alabama and played for Cologne I think, in the NFLE. Listed as a Center but he played Guard for Alabama. Dennard Wilson S from Maryland was in Redskins camp two years ago, he hurt his knee on the first day of camp, got put on IR and eventually released with an injury settlement. He spent last year out of football rehabbing and was at the Rookie camp a month ago. I recall the Coaches were really high on him two years ago and it was a big disappointment when he got hurt.

Awesome man thanks! :cool:

I'm glad to hear we are bringing in another OL with experience at different positions. Seems to be the MO lately.

I'm also glad to hear that Wilson might be promising.

IMO these are the two positions we could really use help with so the more competition the better.

Archived