Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Frustration!

canadian jim

Where do you start? Defence, the Marvin Lewis experience thus far has been a major flop. I guess I'm somewhat overwhelmed, like the majority of Skin fans I believed the Defence would excel with lewis as defensive coordinator. It looks like the system will take quite awhile for the player personnel to either adapt and become at the least somewhat efficient or we JUST DON"T HAVE THE TALENT TO PRODUCE! On offence we need a better offensive interior to run block and help pass protect, not that the tackles have been that great. As far as spurrriers vaunted offence goes, Matthews and Worfell know this system, but don't have the arm or seemingly the confidence to execute enough to win. I'm sure Lavar is more than frustrated with the role he is forced to play within the defensive scheme. My guess? Start Ramsey, what the hell he's got an arm, maybe we can put some points on the board. Like every other Redskin fan I'm pissed off, all the hype the B.S. I locked on, what a sucker I am! Anyway, what do I know? I'm just a fan and trying to vent, maybe we'll turn it around. HTTR!

I still say give it a little more time. We looked much better than we did last week. Our O line played better, our pass d was much better, Davis had a 4.5 avg. (still didn't get the ball nearly enough), and we got much more pressure on the QB. We still are missing way too many tackles, our run d which was ok the first 2 games was horrible today, and our O line has to do a much better job on 3rd and short. Still, the more this team plays together in these new schemes the better they'll get. I just hope it takes less time that it did last year for them to figure everything out.

I really hate to say it, but we may be:

NOT A VERY GOOD TEAM

(gasp ... horror)

I really WANT to believe that we're just a few tweaks and adjustments away, but ....

.. every fan of every losing team in this league thinks that. That's parity for you: a sucker's game.

Heck, even the friggin' Detroit Lions managed to put up more offense than we did.

I don't have the luxury of watching the games at home. I'll be d@mned if I'm going to waste near $40 bucks again just to see the re-incarnation of Norv Turner's 1995 team.

FVck the hype. This team needs to deliver: from the top down.

Archived