Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bob Sanders Iowa Video

#98QBKiller

Hell yea he aint nowhere near Taylor's level. But you also gotta remember he is AFC Taylor is NFC.

I also could've sworn that Taylor made it to the Pro Bowl but decided not to go because of his off field issues and Brian Dawkins took his place.

While I agree that Taylor is more impressive, you can't dismiss Sanders' ability. He's like a mini-Sean Taylor. Bob Sanders is shorter than Santana but he weighs over 200 and according to his draft prospect profile, he has only 7.7 percent body fat:

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/bob_sanders

But yeah, in my opinion he's one of the top safeties in the AFC, behind Reed and Polamalu...unfortunately I couldn't find any videos of him as a Colt.

He's definitely worth keeping an eye on.

Sean Taylor homers all up in this piece. Bob Sanders is sick.

Whatever dude. I didnt he say he sucks I just said that Sean Taylor's hits are much more impressive. And that is fact.

Also that video was very poorly made. I got a headache watching it(all those god damn screens flashing)

I also didnt know that Bob Sanders was sick. I hope he feels better soon. :silly:

Whatever dude. I didnt he say he sucks I just said that Sean Taylor's hits are much more impressive. And that is fact.

Also that video was very poorly made. I got a headache watching it(all those god damn screens flashing)

I also didnt know that Bob Sanders was sick. I hope he feels better soon. :silly:

Who Del's right. There are mad homers in here...I can be guilty of being a Taylor homer myself, but Bob Sanders is a nasty safety, I'm just saying he deserves credit too.

Who Del's right. There are mad homers in here...I can be guilty of being a Taylor homer myself, but Bob Sanders is a nasty safety, I'm just saying he deserves credit too.

Bob Sanders reminds me of a "clean" Andre Waters with speed. Now cheap shots, just shots after shots.......he is extremely disruptive as well......

Archived