Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboys Ring Of Honor Game?

Does anybody know when the Cowboys Ring of Honor game is this year? Think Jerry Jones schedules it for the game against the Redskins again this year? :laugh: To me, that told me he expected a win last year, wonder if he's as confident this season?

Last year we were Dallas' Homecoming game, especially since the Triplet's were being inducted into their Ring O'fame.

Why I say homecoming?

For anybody who doesn't know.....many HS and Colleges have homecoming games to celebrate their alumni and have a good time. Usually the HOME team schedules a pansy opposing team to play in that game....so they can have a HUGE win and party like it's 1999.

Dallas scheduled the Skins game b/c of our recent track record in Dallas and what's better than a ROF win, but a ROF win against your arch-rivals.

Heheheheheheheh.....just thinking about it makes me laugh a bit.

Anyway, this years ROF honor (if there is one) won't be as big of a deal since nobody cuurently is as big in Dallas history as the Triplets.

So no homecoming game......IMO

Does anybody know when the Cowboys Ring of Honor game is this year? Think Jerry Jones schedules it for the game against the Redskins again this year? :laugh: To me, that told me he expected a win last year, wonder if he's as confident this season?

Cant blame him now can you?

Last year we were Dallas' Homecoming game, especially since the Triplet's were being inducted into their Ring O'fame.

Why I say homecoming?

For anybody who doesn't know.....many HS and Colleges have homecoming games to celebrate their alumni and have a good time. Usually the HOME team schedules a pansy opposing team to play in that game....so they can have a HUGE win and party like it's 1999.

Dallas scheduled the Skins game b/c of our recent track record in Dallas and what's better than a ROF win, but a ROF win against your arch-rivals.

Heheheheheheheh.....just thinking about it makes me laugh a bit.

Anyway, this years ROF honor (if there is one) won't be as big of a deal since nobody cuurently is as big in Dallas history as the Triplets.

So no homecoming game......IMO

lol last year like Lake Braddocks first 4 away games were all homecomings and we won all of them.....they choose LB cuz we were 0-10 the year b4 but ended at 6-4 last year

Archived