Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Something Bother me about Pitchers (Baseball)

Fergasun

There is one thing bugging me about Barry Bonds and pitchers. I think it has to do with the whole "sports are a friendly fraternity" thing. The one where the players are chummy when they get to first base, the one where everyone is psuedo happy because they are getting fat paychecks, the one where Johnny Damon doesn't blink an eye after spending a few years competing against the Yankees and then joins them for some $$$.

I wish pitchers would throw at him. You've got a guy who everyone knows had juiced. He CHEATED in order to set baseball records. He has TAINTED the sport you make a living playing. Yet I haven't seen any pitchers just come out, throw at him, and yap and say something along the lines of "Hey you Sonofa****, you cheated in this game for 6 years, you hit 3 HRs off of me, you messed up my ERA... well it's payback time!"

Bonds has done nothing to deserve anything less from MLB pitchers. Because no MLB pitchers have thrown at Bonds, I'll have to assume that they must've been on the juice as well.

the one where Johnny Damon doesn't blink an eye after spending a few years competing against the Yankees and then joins them for some $$$.

Hate to burst your bubble about Damon but he turned down a lot more money from the Dodgers to sign with the Yankees.

Maybe because after he is vital to Boston beating the Yankees in the playoffs and achieving Bostons 1st title in 80+ years. They repay him by telling him "this is how much your worth and we will not negotiate." Thats about the time when he said...

201621369_l.jpg

Archived