Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So I was thinking of getting a tattoo...

halter91

Does anyone have a good ideas? I was thinking maybe a nice Lily pad to match my frog? How about the WB Logo underneath him? Maybe a female frog for a companion. Or maybe a Tadpole or something?

100_0698.jpg

***Disclaimer-I would never get a frog tattooed on my leg, any man with one on his leg, has some..... lets say "Issues!!"***

Feel free in joining me spreading Pez's new nickname, Lily.

Does anyone have a good ideas? I was thinking maybe a nice Lily pad to match my frog? How about the WB Logo underneath him? Maybe a female frog for a companion. Or maybe a Tadpole or something?

100_0698.jpg

***Disclaimer-I would never get a frog tattooed on my leg, any man with one on his leg, has some..... lets say "Issues!!"***

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was there when he got that tattoo. I was way to chicken to get a tattoo. I hate needles!

why exactly would a guy with a tattoo on his leg have issues? I have one, and I don't have any issues.

He doesn't understand that it has some meaning, since I am big into swimming, I wanted something "amphibian". When I was in college, I made NCAA cuts. Supposedly the swim team has a rule where you have to get tatooe'd when you make these cuts. It was the first thing I thought of...

I could make fun of his tribal tatoo that about 3.6 million people have the same one... :laugh:

He doesn't understand that it has some meaning, since I am big into swimming, I wanted something "amphibian". When I was in college, I made NCAA cuts. Supposedly the swim team has a rule where you have to get tatooe'd when you make these cuts. It was the first thing I thought of...

I could make fun of his tribal tatoo that about 3.6 million people have the same one... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Oh no here we go a tattoo war. This is almost as bad as Tarhog's nipple ring. :laugh:

The only tatoo on the lower back is the one i gave......

i'll stop there.

If you have anything lower than that I do not want to know and I do not want any pics of that as it would give me nightmares! :doh:

The only tatoo on the lower back is the one i gave......

i'll stop there.

The rest of that goes: ...."myself when I drank too many zima's & wine coolers. I gave myself a cute little pink moon and star there to go with my tribal tatoo.." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The rest of that goes: ...."myself when I drank too many zima's & wine coolers. I gave myself a cute little pink moon and star there to go with my tribal tatoo.." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:doh: wrong on sooo many levels.....and disturbing if it's true :laugh:

booo, terrible. Come Huly, pull those strings and make Pez say somethinf funny.

not true, but hell for a gal like huly who loves the redskins and tailgating and everything else, I would tie the strings myself. I mean, come on... she just bought me a brand new authentic gibbs jersey!

Halter.. call me when you get a gal like that! :laugh:

Edit: Oops I forgot... Halter has a new girlfriend! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know, right! Man.. :doh: :laugh:

I know, right

ARGH!!!! not again.

you...it's all your fault....you...you....you :laugh:

That's what I need for a sig. A Buddy Christ in Burgondy and Gold saying "I know, right" :laugh:

who can help me out? :D

I know, right

ARGH!!!! not again.

That's what I need for a sig. A Buddy Christ in Burgondy and Gold saying "I know, right" :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I would have to say Unsonny, Park City, Jrock, or Kingbrice. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

:laugh: :laugh:

I would have to say Unsonny, Park City, Jrock, or Kingbrice. Thats all I can think of off the top of my head.

maybe one of them will see this and help me out :fingersx:

everytime I use that one I have to look twice...it looks like finger sex :laugh:

Damn halter, you beat me by mere seconds putting that pic and thread up.

I can see why pez got the frog tat (because of his swimming) but it needs something else to go along with it.

Anyone with photoshop (calling unsonny) that can "improve" on pez's tattoo??? :laugh:

Here is another pic of pez's frog.

maybe one of them will see this and help me out :fingersx:

everytime I use that one I have to look twice...it looks like finger sex :laugh:

KevinB and Chewy can help you out too! My sig was designed by chewy.

Just think guys I sleep with a frog every night! :laugh:

I know, right

ARGH!!!! not again.

Archived