Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A heckuva deal to Houston!

TradeTheBeal!

As of 4PM today - May 2 - Orbitz.com was offering a round-trip, one-stop American/United ticket plus 3-night stay at the downtown Hyatt in Houston - mere blocks from the stadium - for $425-460 per person...originating in Dulles!

Figure another $150 for the ticket and another $300-500 pocket cash and you're talking $1K maximum for an incredible Fri/Sat/Sun deep in the heart of texas .

I know it's early but, Damn, Houston in late September sounds real good to me!

BTW, i structured this as...fly out early Fri, fly back early Mon....It could easily be configured as an early Sat/late Sun to save a couple of hundred dollars!

As of 4PM today - May 2 - Orbitz.com was offering a round-trip, one-stop American/United ticket plus 3-night stay at the downtown Hyatt in Houston - mere blocks from the stadium - for $425-460 per person...originating in Dulles!

Figure another $150 for the ticket and another $300-500 pocket cash and you're talking $1K maximum for an incredible Fri/Sat/Sun deep in the heart of texas .

I know it's early but, Damn, Houston in late September sounds real good to me!

BTW, i structured this as...fly out early Fri, fly back early Mon....It could easily be configured as an early Sat/late Sun to save a couple of hundred dollars!

I'll be making that trip too. :cheers:

Halter's website quoted me at $500 from Honolulu!!!

Archived