Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will be the UDFA and FA cuts that we pick up?

Titaw

I searched the topic and did not find anything to this effect.

Right now, the Skins are roughly 3.4 mil under the cap and knowing Dan Snyder, he will not be able to sleep at night if that money goes unused.

Who will the Skins look at in the UDFA pool to provide depth?

Who will be cut before the roster bonuses kick in that could help bolster our roster?

My thoughts;

Pick up a decent corner & some OL depth.

HTTR!!!!:point2sky

My thoughts;

Pick up a decent corner & some OL depth.

HTTR!!!!:point2sky

I think you are right on. I figure they will pick up a real solid backup O-lineman and maybe another good nickleback for defense. I think we'll see 2 or 3 minimum salary safeties signed as well. They'll have to bring in a young QB as well for camp fodder.

You are right on with DB's and OL, really CB's and OT's.

The 3.4 million is not really true because a portion of that is allocated to the draft picks. a shot in the dark is 2 million allocated.

I'm not sure how bringing in the UDFA works, but they probably count against your 3.4 million also.

You are right on with DB's and OL, really CB's and OT's.

The 3.4 million is not really true because a portion of that is allocated to the draft picks. a shot in the dark is 2 million allocated.

I'm not sure how bringing in the UDFA works, but they probably count against your 3.4 million also.

The 2 million that should be allocated to draft picks assumes that we have a first rounder. Since we don't we could see it not even costing the Skins 1.5 mil in cap space.

Archived