Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Santana Moss and Clinton Portis: Men of Miami Video

Jahbird

On nfl.com, in their recent video archives, there is a men of miami video. I am a tech fan so i only watched it to see if we had any players represented. Not only was santana all over the video, but i learned that C.P. has a WING of a building NAMED after him. The guy hasnt even peaked in his NFL career yet. Another interesting tidbit is listening to Santana and Michael Irving talk about their relationship. This whole idea of naming wings after players gave me a great idea, my apartment is now The Joe Gibbs building, my living room is now the Clinton Portis entertainment and relaxation arena, and my bedroom is the Sean Taylor Wing 'cause that is where all the sensational hits take place. Cool video, go to the website and check it out.

Its not Portis's own wing its his own office, but yeah the U guys stick together and are more loyal to miami than the teams they play for.

sorry bout any confusion, the plaque on the wall said "the Clinton Portis Wing". I took it for the gospel truth.

This whole idea of naming wings after players gave me a great idea, my apartment is now The Joe Gibbs building, my living room is now the Clinton Portis entertainment and relaxation arena, and my bedroom is the Sean Taylor Wing 'cause that is where all the sensational hits take place. Cool video, go to the website and check it out.

that is hilarious

Archived