Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official ES Cromartie Love Thread

CPstretch

I think I've only created one thread... and it grew and grew and grew. Then, when I woke up the next morning it was buried and there were three others that said the exact same thing in its place. :( :mad:

starting a thread on ES is a brutal risk that only risky people are willing to take

I'm probably more of a Canes fan than anything else, I guess. I blame Portis, Santana, Edge, and McGahee for that...

Embrace it, i't won't cheat on you like a pesky gf or beat you up like the perverbial neighborhood bully or won't leave droppings like your atypical pet

Embrace it, i't won't cheat on you like a pesky gf or beat you up like the perverbial neighborhood bully or won't leave droppings like your atypical pet
:laugh: :laugh: i'm guessing this was all from experience
Not my fault all the good players that I like in the NFL are from the U...
that's cause all the playmakers ARE from the U....:silly: ok...i know ppl on here disagree....:rolleyes:

Speaking of Bob (sorta), remember what Bobby Bowden and Cromartie did to your boys from the U last time they were in Tallahassee? Haha, just wait till next year and we'll make it 2 in a row.
:laugh: omg....let's not start this whole thing again...i actually had fun talkin to the other dude...u just popped out from nowhere (if u read the whole thread then u'd see it was already mentioned and talked about) and already....i have ill feelings towards u....u beat us once in like the past 6 years...congrats :applause:

Speaking of Bob (sorta), remember what Bobby Bowden and Cromartie did to your boys from the U last time they were in Tallahassee? Haha, just wait till next year and we'll make it 2 in a row.

What a shame, 2 posts and you already wanna go against the high ballas :doh: ..i'll let the Canes do the talkin, and you'll be doin the walking..away from ES where you'll never be heard from again :laugh:

Haha, sorry, i saw someone attacking my Nole's and had to come to the rescue. This is a Skins site anyway. Maybe we should put a hold on all this cross-Florida trash talk... but I gotta say, I was at that game last year, and it was f'ing wild.
:laugh: no problem...nothing wrong with trash talk between noles and canes....it'd be abnormal if we got along...but hey ...we all love the skins...that's all that matters :point2sky

ok, it is very obvious that pretty much all of us on this board are in love with antonio cromartie. it has all occurred over the past 3 weeks or so. all of us are seriously obsessed with this guy.

what is going to happen if we do not end up with cromartie on the team? there is a very good chance that we won't end up with him because the price tag might be too high.

this thread is to express your love for the florida state corner

Yeah this thread is about showing a college player love.

THIS IS EXTREMESKINS NOT EXTREMEGAYLOVE FOR THE NOLES. :doh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kinda harsh there....

Just havin a lil fun w/ the Nole Lover's

As you can see I'm a Cane fan and we would be better off trading a 1st rder next yr and a late pick next yr or wr. for Sinorice and another 2nd rder or 3rd this yr b/c then we could still add depth and another Cane to the roster. ;)

Just havin a lil fun w/ the Nole Lover's

As you can see I'm a Cane fan and we would be better off trading a 1st rder next yr and a late pick next yr or wr. for Sinorice and another 2nd rder or 3rd this yr b/c then we could still add depth and another Cane to the roster. ;)

:laugh: awesome...but i don't want sinorice!! i want ROCKY

sinorice needs to do his own thing elsewhere

Cromatie is awesome. He's big, fast, and a pretty hard hitter...I would take him in a heartbeat if he's available at 53 or I would trade up a bit for him. If we cant get Cromatie I would grab Kiwanuka or Tapp (assuming one of them is available)

:laugh: awesome...but i don't want sinorice!! i want ROCKY

sinorice needs to do his own thing elsewhere

Why not both?

Check this, we trade a 1st rd pick next yr for a late 1st rd pick this yr, plus we get another 2nd or 3rd or even 4th rd pick this yr. We might have to throw in a Wr like Patten or Jacobs too. But we would end up w/ a 1st rd pick this yr, another 2nd rd pick or 3rd or 4th. And it seems like Rocky may still be there at 53 so why couldn't we get both. :D

Why not both?

Check this, we trade a 1st rd pick next yr for a late 1st rd pick this yr, plus we get another 2nd or 3rd or even 4th rd pick this yr. We might have to throw in a Wr like Patten or Jacobs too. But we would end up w/ a 1st rd pick this yr, another 2nd rd pick or 3rd or 4th. And it seems like Rocky may still be there at 53 so why couldn't we get both. :D

Just showing my Cane love :laugh:

Oh, I forgot this is the Nole Love thread, my bad... :D

Archived