Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ComArt ComArt where Ever you are!!!!

Qcard

img5721913.jpg

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14509

"Shane Matthews was the offensive player of the week last year against the Niners too, so forgive me if I don't drool over Q's incredible accomplishment since you don't hold Matthews in high regard at all. Q, you took a sucker's bet and I think you realize in your heart now what I've been telling you. We have a better performer at QB no matter what you do because we have Spurrier calling the plays. I have the advantage of siding with a better offense for getting production. Not to mention QBs more ready for the NFL than yours who are playing in a system known to them.

You should NEVER have made the bet. But, the sooner you admit your foolish homeristic tendencies the quicker I'll let you out of your penance"

:moon: :lol:

1. Shane Mathews - After 9 years in the NFL had his 2nd 300 yard passing game last week against the last seasons 28th ranked defense.

Art, it was your ASSUMPTION that Shane under SS would be a good QB. Well on Sunday, after 17 starts & 9seasons in the NFL, Quaterbacking in the perfect system Shane Mathews had:

33.52 NFL QB Rating :gus:

I still don't hold Shane Mathews in high regard, unless he is compared to young inexperienced QBs like Carr or McMahon.

Pathetic considering he is been in the league 9 years. Of course it is 1 game.

2. Production - Let's see, against a formidable defense that went into the tank against the Titans your offense produced

179 Net yards. :rofl:

Next 4 weeks 49ers, Titans, Saints and Packers. 3 of 4 on the road. Good Luck!!!

You should NEVER have made the bet. But, the sooner you admit your foolish homeristic tendencies the quicker I'll let you out of your penance

I recall telling you it was only 1 of 16 weeks. :laugh:

Well now it's 2 of 16 weeks.

:cuss:

Originally posted by Art

Funny.

Q, I still recommend you cave quick. It's a route in our favor and a sucker bet all around. But, the longer you hold out hope, the better it'll be for me :).

Funny, I don't think it's funny. I think it was pathetic.

Funny is going back to all those offseason posts where you unequivocal stated that your offseason upgrades were better than the Cowboys.

I know I know it's only week 2 but the difference in production and rankings in ridiculous. Please explain to me again how Reynaldo Wynn is comparable to Laroi Glover.

No stop I'll wait until week 16.

Originally posted by Art

I don't recall saying Wynn was comparable to Glover. So, if I have to answer for your imagination, then I don't have an answer. :)

That's fine Art.

Well until next Sunday take this

crow.jpg

Twice daily with a cup of

:pint:

Sysptoms of doom and gloom will soon dissappear On Sunday at 1.15pm PT . Some sysmptoms may return 3 to 4 hours later. Continue dosage through the weeks until further notice.

Dr.Q

PHD in Troll Science

Archived