Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Antonio Pierce Has Nothing!

UltimateSkins

I see. I guess since he hadn't played for any other teams prior to playing for Washington he just got lucky in 2004.

Get over it. Peirce is a solid MLB who earned his way up the NFL heirarchy. we felt he cost too much for the position so we let him go. He is bitter that we didn't give him the cash. Sure, he should stop running his yap, but that doesn't change his status as a cerebral, run-stopping, hard working MLB.

Very well put. The fans of today really amaze me. I remember when Brad Johnson was our QB and he took us to the playoffs his last year with the team. In the offseason he wanted more money, skins wouldn't do it, so he walked, and he was bitter the first year in TB. But no one complained about him. And that is just one example. This happens all the time all around the league. Pierce is one hell of a MLB. Yes he runs his mouth too much, that could be because he truly felt he was worth the money he asked for, and thought that by the skins not willing to pay it that they had no respect for him. Who knows how he felt about their reaction. Our FO didn't want to take that chance, yeah maybe they are regretting it now, maybe not. But I do wish him the best because he played great for us that one season he started, and he will continue to play great. I see him having a Pro-Bowl season this year. I just wish we can for once find that "diamond in the rough" and mold him into a true redskins and actually KEEP HIM on the team.

Pierce is money. Marty made comments to the effect that he'd never seen a LB with an understanding of the game like Pierce. In short, he's a smart guy that works hard. I wish he was still with us but I can't hate on him even though he's with the Gnats. It would be nice if he could shut his yap though.

I think Pierce is good and wish him luck, but he dumped the Redskins for a few bucks. That's his right, but we don't owe him anything. I hated that article written by the woman in the Wash Post just prior to the Giants game about how the Skins had screwed Pierce. That was the last straw with the Post.

NEWSFLASH!

He couldn't predict them before.

Of course after we get blown out its easy for him to say, "Yeah I knew what was coming every snap." BS. Hindsight is 20/20.

How many plays did he predict in the second game? Why didn't he warn Will Allen to be careful or he might get BURNED for 4 TDs?!?!? What about Clinton Portis throwing a TD to Cooley? He saw that one coming?

Smart Coach (Williams/Gibbs) always smarter than a smart player (Pierce)

if i recall, he was injured during the second games vs. us. thats why he couldnt call out the plays.

Archived