Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 07 for the 360

I know this yrs version has to be better than last yrs rushed version but do you think it's worth shelling out $400 bucks to buy it and a 360.I have heard they have made a new Coaches game and have wondered why they don't implement alot of those ideas into Madden.Coaches game sounds cool but I would rather play the game. Is another way for them to steal more money from us? Probally.I know people are probally tired of hearing this question but I have yet to see any info on it.

Will they make a franchise mode online?

Will they fix those annoying glitches?

I went to Madden Nation and asked these questions but there not as smart as the people here.Does anybody know if this game will be good. I am already drooling for a new Madden and its months away. Sorry if this was already a thread at some time and Plz help me answer some these questions.Is Madden going to put another half assed game out because they know they can? I guess time will tell but if anyone has any links or great info It would help me on this boring saturday afternoon.

Yeah i've been wondering the samething about the new NFL coaches game. Why the hell can't they implement that into Madden as a seperate section. Part of dynasty mode or something? It would be a great replay value for Madden but like you said maybe there just trying to make more money by selling it separately. In any case Madden 07 for the 360 will be probably be better than 06. They should've just not even bothered with that one. Which really doesn't say much for the 07 one.

i don't know about u guys but, i got xbox, and xbox360. and it seems that madden on

360 is slower then the madden on xbox get what im sayin? in my opinion madden is

better on the regular xbox then the 1 on 360,even though the grafix are much better

for 360.

I have heard they have made a new Coaches game and have wondered why they don't implement alot of those ideas into Madden.Coaches game sounds cool but I would rather play the game. Is another way for them to steal more money from us?

You answered that question yourself. It's EA, they're notorious for being one of the laziest game development companies out there, that's why everyone took a collective groan when they bought exclusive rights to the NFL so there'd be no more competition and they wouldn't fix anything anymore. I love Madden as much as the next football fan, I play it whenever I can, but there are annoying glitches in the gameplay EVERYWHERE, and odds are they won't be fixed for a long time because EA probably just doesn't really care that much. As for the new Madden 07 there's no info out and probably won't be any until the summer time, but you can check this website for any updates:

http://www.madden04.com/maddenplanet/newsdata/eafans/profiles/1143486633.shtml

Archived