Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sammy Baugh Jersey Mitchell and Ness Question

Cannon2

That is too funny Cannon2 I bid on this Jersey too!

I think it is worth it, if I did not drop $150.00 a couple of weeks ago on a Cal Ripken M&N I probably would have bid more.

Here is the Jersey on the M&N website: http://www.mitchellandness.com/detail.aspx?ID=5981

Congrats on the jersey! :cheers:

That is crazy...I was keeping an eye on it and the bidding about doubled in the last minute. Sorry to steal it from ya, but I promise I will wear it proudly and try to honor Slingin' Sammy.

If it is not real then it is a damn good fake.

Nice job. A few of us were discussing this jersey Saturday night at the ES Party. Let us know what you think when you get it.

:cheers:

I sure will. This is by far my biggest and ballsiest Redskins purchase besides tickets in my life. I pretty much spent 10% of my bank account while trying to save up for law school which I will start next fall in New Orleans. Oh well....sometimes you gotta go with your gut.

Im justifying it to my girlfriend....and myself...by figuring I will only be able to go to 2(@New Orleans and @Houston)away games and perhaps a couple home games next year so Im saving about $100/game on the ones I will have to catch on Sunday Ticket. Also the fact that this jersey will be respectable for life justifies paying twice the amount of a regular jersey...right guys?? right???

Last week I purchased a Sammy Baugh jersey on EBay and it is too large for me. Instead of reselling it on EBay, I figured I would try to sell it here first. I am 5'11" about 185lbs and the jersey comes below my pockets and the sleeves to about my wrist. It's a nice jersey and the EBay description is accurate. I simply pulled it out of the box it came in and threw it on and knew it was too big. Please let me know if anyone is interested. Im not looking to make any money so all Im asking for is the $125 I paid for the jersey plus shipping. Thanks, and hope someone can enjoy this jersey.

Here's a link to the jersey: Sammy Baugh Jersey

I wear a Sammy Baugh jersey all the time, I figured I would get one that didn't leave for free agency. I was at the Arizona game this year, and a guy looked at me and said" who wears 33, I have been a fan for 25 years and have never seen a 33, I said Sammy Baugh, the greatest Redskin of all time, he said, never heard of em. I laughed. My dad said he was the greatest football player he ever saw

I guess everyone needs to put an ES at the end of your ebay id so we don't bid against each other.

Haha. No joke! Were any of you bidding on the jersey. I should have let it go. I had a hunch that it'd be way too big for me. This is the last time I will guess about sizes.

Archived