Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC East Is Officially Back!!!

redskins55

The NFC East is back to the old glory days. Remember when Washington had a superstar running back and small playmaking receivers; NewYork had a strong sack happy defense;Philly had a big arm swift footed quarterback,and dallas had a big athletic receiver leading its offense? Well those days are back. It will be interesting to see how these teams match up against what could be the most talented Redskin football team ever to take the field. The all time Redskins single season receiver and rusher are joined by 4 free agents that will instantly make an impact. If the AFC isnt careful, they might see another NFC superbowl streak reminiscent of the 13 straight NFC Superbowl victories in the 80's and 90's. (Seattle actually won this year's SB). But of the 13 straight wins, the NFC East boasted 8 of those titles. This year all teams are loaded yet its to early to tell. But man on paper, I feel sorry for the AFC South and the NFC South this year... :helmet:

nice post

I agree with everything but Seattle did not win the Superbowl..they just whined alot..

NFL powershift in the making...............NFC < AFC 2006

Hey I'm definetly not a seagul fan, but when you have analyst on every talk show commenting about the officials, there is definelty something wrong. Steelers got the trophy, but the seahawks outplayed them. Which shows my point that the NFC is gaining ground on the AFC. Just look at the NFC teams. any of them would have given the steelers hell. ( Carolina, Washington, Chicago)

I am sick and tired of hearing that the Seahawks won the superbowl... That is BS. Bunch of whiners. They may have out played the steelers, but guess what? That does not matter. The Steelers made the important plays it needed to, ones that made them score. The Seahawks did not. Dropped passes, penalties, all were on the Seahawks. So you do not listen to the media at all, but when they say the Seahawks won then you say O! They are right! The only bad call was the one on Hassalbeck.

If you look at our last three games... It seemed pretty walk over to me

True, We owned the NFC East last year. In fact teams cant stop talking about us. The Giants had several message boards about how good our team was last year and is going to be this year. And check out the dallas " season recap"

http://www.dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id=B1B997CF-984A-0953-6C8E4818DCAABD16 .

We still haunt their dreams.. :point2sky

I am sick and tired of hearing that the Seahawks won the superbowl... That is BS. Bunch of whiners. They may have out played the steelers, but guess what? That does not matter. The Steelers made the important plays it needed to, ones that made them score. The Seahawks did not. Dropped passes, penalties, all were on the Seahawks. So you do not listen to the media at all, but when they say the Seahawks won then you say O! They are right! The only bad call was the one on Hassalbeck.

"They may have out played the steelers"

Hey you just proved my point. The NFC /AFC gap is closing ..Thank you!!

Exactly...If the media and NFL are so mad why dont they just give super bowl 40 trophy to the Seahawks...then they can give us back the Broncos and Bucs game the refs stole from us.

hey man letting all hate aside I love that our division is this good it would be nice to dominate but then we would watch as much.

Yea man, I wish we could dominate too, but the teams are to stacked.

Hey who will get the most TV appearences with all these storylines. I think its safe to say that cowboys vs Redskins are back on network TV primetime both games!

Archived