Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

[Seeking opinions on] Media Love [for the Redskins]

Cambl2Moss

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Is it just me, or do the rest of you dislike all the media love we are getting now. Schefter, Clayton, the around the horn crew, and the First and Ten crew have all been saying we are now the favorites to win the NFC. I personally love to be the underdog. I admit that as much as anyone on here, I get PO'd about the media hatin on us, but I'm also now not a fan of them saying we will be in Miami. I dont want our guys to think too much of themselves becuase I see 2000 happening all over again if thats the case (get big name guys and tank)

What worries me is that the team could get a little ****y, however this is offset by the fact that our coaching staff is second to none. I am just interested to see if anyone else had an opinion on this, and I'm still new but I didnt see this posted anywhere else.

:2cents:

When it comes to the media and how they report on the Skins, I'm both a cynic (there has to be some sort of catch whenever we're praised) and insecure (I hate when ANYTHING remotely negative is written about the team). So as you can imagine I'm never really happy in these matters. :laugh:

I just want to live in a world where all the reporting on the Skins is 100% positive and glowing. I also want every member of the media to acknowledge Joe Gibbs as "the greatest coach in NFL history" when ever they say his name or write about him. :helmet:

Archived