Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Please Update.

REDSKINSQ

as far as Collins goes....does anyone not see us signing him?

I mean it isn't like anyone else is really in the market for him. In my mind its either us bc of Saunders or he stays in KC. He's inexpensive and aside from helping Campbell and Brunnel learn the system, won't be much of a factor. Let's hope he never sees time on the field.

Yeah, but he's still a veteran. So we'd still have to sign him at vet min. There's been a lot of jargon on extremeskins are ARE being the #3 QB. Lord knows we're having a bad year if we have to go #3. Still, if we have extra cap space, I'd like Collins in to help get Campbell and Mr. #8 learn the Saunders system faster.

Collins would be a fool, IMO, to not want to come here with an OC he knows and from reports, likes. He knows the system from 5 years of being in it... he will have a chance to play with all these weapons... even if it is in practice only.

Archuleta - are you kidding me? A safety not wanting to play in GW's system? Actually.. though - he knows Lovie at Chitown real well... could be interesting.

Carter - we need him... he knows that. He may be looking to up our offer, but once again... who wouldn't wanna play in GW's system.

Archived