Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pretty Slow offseason so far for the NFC East

SkinsNeverDie

I must say, i'm glad the Cowboys, or the Eagles havent made a big splash yet. I think the Giants are probably having the best so far (deal for Madison was crazy). Maybe us, because we got young talent in Lloyd. But i was for sure that we'd have to compete with the Eagles and Dallas in FA. Guess so far i was wrong. Hopefully it stays that way ;) . Has the Eagles even signed anybody? Lol, this is great, they get burned by the Browns and now they are stunned and cant seem to do anything. Props to Dan, we have way less cap space than the Eagles and Cowboys yet we are trying our best to fill holes.

HTTR!!!

i mean it is only day 2 of the free agency period. As many of already know, the redskins are prime examples of few teams that aggressively pursue free agents in the first few days and then go doormat for the rest of the offseason. Other teams like the cowboys, giants, and eagles tend to use the whole offseason to find out what their pressing needs are.

Cowboys are probably getting Ayodele, Giants already got Madison, and the Eagles well yea...you know the deal with them. We got one of the best WR on the market so it hasn't been all that quiet and hopefully we get one more of the 4 that came in to visit yesterday...most likely Carter.

i mean it is only day 2 of the free agency period. As many of already know, the redskins are prime examples of few teams that aggressively pursue free agents in the first few days and then go doormat for the rest of the offseason. Other teams like the cowboys, giants, and eagles tend to use the whole offseason to find out what their pressing needs are.

we go doormat? :silly:

Shouldn't teams already know what their needs are before FA?

Giants will Sign Levar very soon. and the Cowboys will really steal the spotlight when they sign TO . The Eagles well they just SUCK! then again they all Do. :rotflmao:

Oh my gosh...I think I can wait intill the Cowboys sign Terrell Owens....

All were gonna hear everyday intill we elimanate them from playoff contention again on sports center " Can America's Team have a miracle season, with the miracle maker T.O"

Micheal Irvin: With my Unbelievable, Biased, Can not say no to the Cowboys Opinion....I say...Yes the Cowboys will win the Super Bowl.

Darren Howard is visiting the Eagles today. As for FA's signed the Eagles signed S Barber and Matt Schobel as a second TE. I don't think the Skins have signed any FA's yet....have they?

The Eagles will sign a few more people with their 31M of cap space but their big day is the draft when they have 8 or 9[depends on compensatory picks] picks in the first 5 rounds compared to 2 for the Skins.

Darren Howard is visiting the Eagles today. As for FA's signed the Eagles signed S Barber and Matt Schobel as a second TE. I don't think the Skins have signed any FA's yet....have they?

The Eagles will sign a few more people with their 31M of cap space but their big day is the draft when they have 8 or 9[depends on compensatory picks] picks in the first 5 rounds compared to 2 for the Skins.

Whats new? The eagles have always done that. They are terrible at building through FA, but they always seem to have a ton of draft picks... :eaglesuck

Eagles really don't make splashes in F.A. unless you think of T.O. and Jevon Kearse.

The Cowboys got a O-linemen....which won't really help them.

The Giants got Madison.....a ok move b/c he is 32 Moss can burn this guy.

The skins will have a very busy day today and tomorrow.

Archived