Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WR prediction stats for 2006

bighitarrington

I think Moss will get his share just like last year and have possibly a better season with the addition of lloyd to take the double team away. Also, Lloyds numbers for 40-something catches for 700-something yards last season with sub-par quarterbacks throwing to him. I think Brunell or Campbell will boost his stats and I am going to say our #1 and #2 receivers finish with 1000+ yards each.

and yes i need to change my name...

Really depends on who our QB is.

Yea really. If brunell is healthy I can see similar (slightly less) numbers for santana. Lloyd i can see get 900-1100 yards with 7 or so TDs.

If we see brunell get hurt with a mid season injury then JC steps in and plays like a good 2nd year QB, I can see santana get about 1200 yards and Lloyd about 950 each getting about 6 or 7 TDs.

Moss will break 1200 yds, Lloyd will be in the 900's, El will have 700 or so. Cooley will have 70+ receptions. Doesn't matter who the QB is, they are both very accurate, and highly praised by Gibbs. Heck, following the Gibbs traditon, we will win the Lombardi next season w/ Brunell, and the next season w/ Campbell. Things are getting exciting already.

I honestly see Moss getting 95+ catches, 1200+ yards, and 12+ TD's. Sure, maybe you call it wishful thinking, but those stats are realistic, especially when you look at last season. I'll say 97 catches, 1246 yards, 14 TD's. Let's see how good I do.

Archived