Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly media has no respect for Skins

MikeB

So today I'm listening to 610 WIP, and that loser Sal Pal calls the morning show to report on the Skins. Said he was at the Skins game and was aware of the Eagles score at halftime, and assumed the game was a sure W for the Eagles. He continues to tell his story in that he went into Spurriers office and Steve says to him "so Sal, your boys lost today." Sal was apparently amazed and shocked.

I personally find it funny that Steve knows he is an Eagles fan and had the good sense to toss the jab in. :D

He continues about the Skins however and says the D looked "very ordinary" and that Matthews has a weak arm (I understand this is a weakness but it's not like we depend on 60 yard bombs to win games?) and is no threat to the Eagles. The other morning host, who claims to have watched some of the game and not been impressed, agrees and basically have chalked up a W for the Eagles next week.

Along those lines Howard Eskin was assuring all the down and out Eagles fans to relax because he is "100 percent" that they are going to win this week.

So there you have it. The media up here have analysed the Skins and pronounced us mediocre, and are confident that the Eagles will walk away with the W.

2-0.

0-2.

You do the math. :)

And BTW, that story with Steve and Sal is schweet! Sal is about the biggest homer there is. And it's great that he not only gets called on it, but then thinks it's noteworthy enough to complain about, or at least to recount on the air. :laugh:

i heard eskin for the first couple hours of his show talkin that smack also, but he fails to give any meaningful reasons as to why he thinks that. he's just high off the fact that he predicted this eagles loss and fancies himself as a master prognosticator.

as i mentioned before on here, i post on 700level.com quite a bit under the same monicker. its a fun, aggressive eagles fan site. anyone who wants to increase the smack talkin, come and join me. obviously i am greatly outnumbered. i started a thread, mainly just to provoke them, predicting a final of redskins 31 - eagles 24. hope to see you guys there too!

HAIL HAIL

mcnabb's thoughts about playing against arrington and trotter with an agenda - :shootinth

This may come as no surprise, but don't the Iggles fans have a well earned rep for being among the most disrespectful for ANY sports team? I mean, hell, as far as I know, they are the ONLY team to ever need a judge and detainment area within their OWN stadium.

Overconfidence - I love it. This is one of the reasons SOS left UF. He wanted to be an underdog again and he's getting his wish. This is going to drive him even more.

Imagine how they are going to feel being 2 games behind the division leader (and losing the tiebreaker) after only 2 games. :D

I listen to wip too. The guy I hate the most is that ****y little turd Howard Eskin. He has no respect for the skins at all. I want a blowout on monday night. Spurrier knows this will be his prime time comming out party. He will not lose this game. His football IQ has to be 2x Reid's. Reid won't even morph his west coast "O" to benefit the talent he has. The man hasn't seen his toes since Reagan was president. I can't wait to see Reid's press conference after the game explaining to all the philly fans why there so called super bowl bound team is 0-2.

All last week Eskin was on air talking to callers who were so whipped that they couldn't watch the eagle game on sunday. There wives won't let them watch the game. What a bunch of @#$$ies. I know I have a great wife who loves football almost as much as I do, but if she didn't there is no way on earth she is going to tell me I can't watch a football game.

talking to callers who were so whipped that they couldn't watch the eagle game on sunday.

I believe in give and take in a relationship. If you tried to take my football I'd give you a swift kick out the door. Those guys aren't men ... they're slaves.

:laugh:

Archived