Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lavar Is Out, So who's coming In? And where is LA going?

MrMan978

First of all it's sad to see Lavar leave us, but as a Redskin fan and a realist you had to see this coming. The Redskin organization treated Lavar unfairly so we all knew he was getting cut or traded but I didn't see him buying himself out. I personally think LA is going to the Giants for a 1 year deal.

I'm not sure if we are going to bring someone in to replace LA, what do yall think?

Personally i think we have something special in Robert Mcune , i think he would fit well in for the replacement of lavar. its sad that he left but we will be just fine, trust in gibbs :gaintsuck :helmet: :logo:

First of all it's sad to see Lavar leave us, but as a Redskin fan and a realist you had to see this coming. The Redskin organization treated Lavar unfairly so we all knew he was getting cut or traded but I didn't see him buying himself out. I personally think LA is going to the Giants for a 1 year deal.

I'm not sure if we are going to bring someone in to replace LA, what do yall think?

I am a realist with work, family, religion and things that are really important in life. I don't want to have to be a realist with my football team. The simple thruth is, if you are a Lavar Arrington fan today sucks and only time will make it better. I'm just tire of people who bash him. This was the right move for the team and Lavar. Let that be all that is said.

Personally i think we have something special in Robert Mcune , i think he would fit well in for the replacement of lavar. its sad that he left but we will be just fine, trust in gibbs :gaintsuck :helmet: :logo:

Why do we have something special in Robert Mcune? What has he done on the football field to make you say that? If it is his size that impresses you then why don't we see if we can get Batista to sign on as a defensive end?

Archived