Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The year of the Tiger??

jbooma

I came to the stadium with the intention of posting the same exact thing. A lot of people blasted Tiger over the last two seasons for what they deemed to be sub par play. The mediots called it a slump. The mediots know less about Tiger Woods then they do about the Redskins cap situation.

Barring an injury, I think you are going to see the greatest year ever turned in by a pro athlete. Tiger now has his muscle memory tuned to his new swing. Combine that with the fact that he is the greatest clutch athlete of all time. I think Tiger will win 12-15 tournaments this season including 3-4 in the majors and an average margin of victory of over three strokes. That is made more impressive by the fact that he doesn't play all that many tournaments. This is going to be great to watch for golf fans.

He has dominated so far in almost every event he has played. Currently he is 3 shots up at Doral, and is looking very good. We might be watching a 4 peat this year in terms of majors, he has that look again.

A little early to say, but he is definately playing at the top of his game. One thing that seperates him from the rest is that he is never satisified. You see it in all great players, people like Jordan, Bird, Brady, Montana, Rice, Clemens, no matter how good they are, they are always looking to improve their game. They are never satisfied being the best at their sport, but they still strive for more, Tiger falls into the catagory.

The last drive by Tiger was a monster, I can't believe he went for the green an unbelievable shot.

A little early to say, but he is definately playing at the top of his game. One thing that seperates him from the rest is that he is never satisified. You see it in all great players, people like Jordan, Bird, Brady, Montana, Rice, Clemens, no matter how good they are, they are always looking to improve their game. They are never satisfied being the best at their sport, but they still strive for more, Tiger falls into the catagory.

The last drive by Tiger was a monster, I can't believe he went for the green an unbelievable shot.

What is different then Tiger he makes everyone just disappear and wilt away, the others couldn't do that, now they were on teams though. It is great to watch him play and I pray one of the others will step it up one day.

Archived