Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mort on at 5 with an update on ESPN News.

MorgantownHokie88

mort just said we are in bad shape. worse than the other teams

and this wasn't known?

didn't cerrato (or was it snyder himself) say that we had a plan to get under before the day was over (this was thursday)? i think we will be fine with all our restructures, but I think ramsey will get cut and we sadly won't get any compensation for him.

mort just said we are in bad shape. worse than the other teams

we arent in that bad of shape, especially not worse than the raiders. we might not be able to make any moves in FA but we wont have to rebuild the team or anything. just a lot of contract restructuring and choice cuts will be needed. dan snyder is no fool, he wont let us get screwed

and this wasn't known?

didn't cerrato (or was it snyder himself) say that we had a plan to get under before the day was over (this was thursday)? i think we will be fine with all our restructures, but I think ramsey will get cut and we sadly won't get any compensation for him.

I wasnt agreeing with him. Only quoting.

mort just said on espn at 6:37pm EST that the nfl players representatives have walked out on negotiations and that at the 10pm deadline the cap will be 94.5mill, and the season starts at 12a.m.

Wow, I'm sure there will be another twist or turn before 10 pm, but this is interesting. I am wondering who gets cut. I don't see it as a doomsday and am really looking forward to 2007 and beyond.

Archived