Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mort on at 5 with an update on ESPN News.

MorgantownHokie88

It's going to get delayed again, no doubt.

There's no way they'll give the owners 45 minutes to make all their cuts...

If they dont have a plan set in place before all this mess, then they deserve to get fined. They have had 2 years to plans this stupid **** out!

I am so irritated with everyone in the process, i can just imagine that stupid board room.

The real question, is the next extension to make cuts or to make a new deal?

On NFL Network bottom line it said Adam Schefter reported that if they aren't close to a deal by 6 p.m. the deadline to cut players may be pushed back to midnight or early Monday morning.

On NFL Network bottom line it said Adam Schefter reported that if they aren't close to a deal by 6 p.m. the deadline to cut players may be pushed back to midnight or early Monday morning.

Thanks for the update, I hate being overseas, don't get crap for TV.

Mort said they aren't where they were hoping to be by 5 p.m. The way he made it sound was like they will try to get to an agreement on the player percentage by 10. Then I would GUESS they would delay FA til Wednesday and have the owners meetings on Tuesday to try and iron the rest out.

I think this means that they are so close they think they can get it done by 10PM (I hope!)

I believe it will take teams until 10 to finalize cuts.

This doesn't look good.

The NFLPA should stand firm, this isn't about the NFLPA, it's about the owners period.

I believe it will take teams until 10 to finalize cuts.

This doesn't look good.

The NFLPA should stand firm, this isn't about the NFLPA, it's about the owners period.

Why do you feel the NFLPA is in the right when they are trying to double dip the owners? The owners already gave in to the total (local) revenue demands. Why should they also raise the % as well???

I'd bet that this means that they think they will have an agreement by 10pm. If not, they will push it back again for a few hours. Overall, I am hopeful that this is good news.

Agreed - I have to believe this signals they still think an agreement is still possible.

Why do you feel the NFLPA is in the right when they are trying to double dip the owners? The owners already gave in to the total (local) revenue demands. Why should they also raise the % as well???

Have they agreed to total revenue demands? Is this true?

I believe in fairness....the owners don't have their act together..they aren't on the same page to negotiate as a group.

This is what is frustrating.

Archived