Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want bonus points with the lady?

hokie4redskins

Get her a spa treatment. M'lady cashed in her xmas present today and enjoyed it thoroughly. It's basically 3 hours of getting treated like a queen, deserverdly. This will help me avoid the doghouse for months to come. :cool:

:2cents:

Screw the months to come - you should be looking forward to her 'thanks' tonight. :hump:

Get her a spa treatment. M'lady cashed in her xmas present today and enjoyed it thoroughly. It's basically 3 hours of getting treated like a queen, deserverdly. This will help me avoid the doghouse for months to come. :cool:

:2cents:

"Deserverdly?" I thought I just read a post by you criticizing someone's spelling....must be my imagination...:rolleyes:

I may have to look into that.

I just ordered a new truck from the dealership today, and she's not very happy. Oh well, at least I get a new truck.

As the saying goes

It's easier to ask for forgivness the premission :D

I did the spa thing for my wife a few years back, and she loved it.

"Deserverdly?" I thought I just read a post by you criticizing someone's spelling....must be my imagination...:rolleyes:

Actually, I suggested spelling big words right if you're going to use them to pretend you're smart.

How long have you been waiting for me to slip up and commit a typo? Well done. :applause:

I gess mi ejakashun aynt as gud as yourz.

Actually, I suggested spelling big words right if you're going to use them to pretend you're smart.

How long have you been waiting for me to slip up and commit a typo? Well done. :applause:

I gess mi ejakashun aynt as gud as yourz.

Actually....it's ed-ju-ma-ka-shun...5 syllables. :doh:

Archived