Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Happens To The Teams That Make Cuts Thinking The Cba Would Not Go Through

Ajokah

I HAVE SEEN MANY TEAMS MAKE CUTS THINKING THE CBA WOULD NOT BE DONE. OF COURSE IT HASNT BEEN DONE YET BUT WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE CUTS. STEVE ZABAN BROUGHT THAT UP ON 980. HE SAID THAT IF FREE AGENCY STARTS THEY WILL NOT TRY AND GET A NEW CBA UNTIL THE SEASON IS OVER.

I don't know how that would work, but if I was one of the players I wouldn't want to go back to that particular team that cut me.

If I was a player, I may not be as mad. Some teams have no choice. My thing though is this would seriously suck. I think some teams are doing a good job and being patient and seeing what transpires.

Have the two sides meet again is very good news for us. Hope the two can agree to a common ground and get this done.

If I was a player, I may not be as mad. Some teams have no choice. My thing though is this would seriously suck. I think some teams are doing a good job and being patient and seeing what transpires.

Have the two sides meet again is very good news for us. Hope the two can agree to a common ground and get this done.

I agree some teams played it smart and have held off cuts, namely the redskins, but a team like Denver that is rumored to get Abraham from the Jets, their cuts are understandable.

Archived