Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Did the prices go up for non-club seats and parking?

Skinsfan1311

I did a search, and couldn't find the answer.

I called the ticket office and was told that invoices are being mailed in "waves", and that they would be due by March 31st. He couldn't/wouldn't tell me if the prices were being increased.

For anyone who has regular season tickets, and parking, did the price increase?

Thanks!

I did a search, and couldn't find the answer.

I called the ticket office and was told that invoices are being mailed in "waves", and that they would be due by March 31st. He couldn't/wouldn't tell me if the prices were being increased.

For anyone who has regular season tickets, and parking, did the price increase?

Thanks!

Skinsfan,

You can't wait to send Snyder your money, can you? I'm expecting a price increase. The first person that receives their invoice should post on this site.

As far as I've heard, regular season ticket holders have not received invoices yet. However, since Snyder took over, invoices have ALWAYS gone out within a week of the pro bowl. Since invoices have not gone out yet this year, I think we can presume Snyder is considering a price increase amount.

The Redskins' average cost for seats was not as high last season as it was a couple years ago -- on paper, it is more aligned with the rest of the league. However, this is only because of the obstructed view seats that sell for $49 and have brought the average general seating prices down over-all. Nonetheless, I'm sure Snyder will take advantage of the lower average prices by raising them across the board in 2006.

I am guessing he is considering raising them by either $5 or $10 per seat. I am guessing he will raise parking by at least $5.

Of course, this is just sheer speculation.

Archived