Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are the chances?

chree

This is the problem with Patrick Ramsey. He has not shown himself to be a good starting quarterback. With that in mind, it would be hard to get a decent trade with him involved. I have always pulled for the guy, but just when you thought he was catching on, he would throw three interceptions. His only chance to start with another team, would be a team that knows they are in a rebuilding year, like the Packers, Jets, etc. Even then, he will not be that valuable because he hasn't proved himself yet.

As far as Arrington, it is up to him to decide if he wants to be a Redskin this year. He will not get the money projected in his contract, and that is going to be the deciding factor for him. If he negotiates his contract, and takes less money, he will be back. If he doesn't, know way Joe Gibbs will have him back. We just have to understand that. He is a fan favorite, and most want him to return. I just don't see it with the way he was held out this season, and for whatever cause, he isn't a favorite of GW.

So to cut to the chase, hell no. It won't happen that way. I think Arrington is always going to have knee issues now, and that is also on the back of any teams mind considering a high trade for him.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD GET OF THE ARRINGTON TRADE THING IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, this is about the 4,000,000 time i have read that Lavar needs to be traded, if we need to improve the offence then lets trade a someone from the offence, the defence is fine leave it alone. I also think we should keep patrick he wont cost an arm and a leg and he is a good backup QB, also I think that JG would like to keep JC on the sideline another season before he uses him as a starter. at the end of next season we can release PR and draft another QB which I think would work better with the CAP problems we are having at the moment.

Slim, meet None, together you wil be...

Slim and None, that's the flippin chance...

Basically. LaVar Arrington is too valuable and Ramsey is in the position Rod Gardner was this time last year. Regarding Arrington, there's the issue of the salary cap situation. Regarding Ramsey, well, we'll see what happens.

Archived