Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vatican to Muslims: practice what you preach

hokie4redskins

I have no problem with this. All people of the book are to be respected, and it would be nice if Muslims in the middle east practiced this concept repeated in the Quran
i know you are a muslim so can you answer this for me?, how come even if Jews and christians are children of the book, most now ignore that and do acts of violence against these faiths? especially the jews whose religion is more closly tied to islam than christianity and you were once brothers (abrahams sons, hebrews from one, arabs from another)? just a question i would like an american muslim to answer becuase im curious...

I agree, but I think it is a bit hypocritical for the Vatican to call on another religion to practice what they preach, especially when Bernard Law is over there because he would be jailed in the US. I am working (voulenteering) for Tom Reilly, and he was the DA that proscuted the catholic priests. He wanted to go after Law, but he skipped out of the country before he could be charged with anything and he is currently a cardinal in the Vatican. They gave a promotion to a man who shuffled peodophiles around to new parrishes and gave them a new group of kids to molest when the water got hot.

Personally, I think it is right to call out the Muslims, but having the Vatican be the one to do it is a joke.

:2cents:

it should be the national baptist convention (aka the KKK:D ) JK im baptist so no offense meant

Archived