Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ozzfest 2006 Rumors if anyone is interested

skinsfanevan

I guess you could do that...OR you could jam rusty nails in your ears and have a slightly better experience.

/jk if you like them thats cool, but I hate "hardcore" music. more than I hate pop or new country. Although I could imagine that the experience is better live, or atleast so intense the musical quality doesn't really matter at that point.

you really shouldn't admit such things in public forums. hatebreed isn't my cup of tea either, at least they write their own music and lyrics for christ sakes. and i give hatebreed credit for writing inspiring lyrics.

and hardcore does suck, but the shows are awesome. it's always fun to watch hardcore kids fight with imaginary ninjas. that never gets old :laugh:

I guess you could do that...OR you could jam rusty nails in your ears and have a slightly better experience.

/jk if you like them thats cool, but I hate "hardcore" music. more than I hate pop or new country. Although I could imagine that the experience is better live, or atleast so intense the musical quality doesn't really matter at that point.

I could even bang my head to Marilyn Manson if I had enough beers in me. The live experience is awesome. :)

Usually I think the main stage of Ozzfest always looks bunk, but if Tool, SOAD, and Hatebreed are on there then that it is pretty solid.

I think Between the Buried and Me or Unearth would probably be the highlight of the entire festival for me, as I love both of those bands. Terror would be awesome too even though they are a relatively untalented tough-guy hardcore band.

Archived