Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check Out This New ESPN Poll (Sean Taylor in it)

skin_finatic

Lets be honest here fellas. Sean has been a newsworthy headache for his career so far. Skips the Rookie thing, lots of late hits, talks ridiculous amounts of smack, hawks loogies, swings baseball bats, (didn't he have a DUI too?). This man ain't an angel. Now look at Ricky Williams, the guy wants to smoke pot. Period end of story. TO is a selfishprick. There are much more deserving guys out there, like mentioned earlier both of Baltimore's Lewises. Who really cares though. As long as ST doesn't pull a Ray Carouth (misspelled?) he will be pissing people off on amd off the field.

Sean Taylor did not "allegedly spit" He Spit. The video confirms it. The ref was watching the whole time. He didn't "allegedly" miss the rookie symposium, he just said f--k it. He didn't "allegedly" not return Joe Gibbs' phone calls for the majority of the offseason, he just said f--k it. He didn't "allegedly" get arressted in Miami on accussations of threatening a group of people with a baseball bat.

Please people, stop being homers. It is fine to like the guy. Quite frankly he is one of my favorite Redskins at the moment. His play on the filed helps me forget all the dumb ***** he does. But he deserves a place on this list. His duschebaggery has earned him a spot.

It's probably due to his legal trouble, and the spitting thing.

Ya think? :doh:

Look, I love the guy, but NOBODY should be suprised he has a bad rep these days - period.

Getting ejected from a playoff game for an act that most find despicable...........of COURSE he's on the :pooh: list!

I think we should all calm down. Sean has some work to do to repair his image outside of Redskins Land.

Its not surprising that people lump him in with NFL troublemakers. There is no excuse for pulling a gun on someone, skipping the rookie shindig, etc...

But really, when he spit on Pittman, I was disgusted. Plus, it nearly cost us the game. Gruden couldnt pull the deep passes out of his pocket fast enough when Taylor went out. Watch the game, there were no deep throws when Taylor was in the game and the BAM...there were the Bucs looking like the Indy Colts and chucking it down the field every chance they got.

Hope you can stay on the field Sean, you are a great player.

Wait, hold on, maybe the guys that stole his ATVs spit in his face...that would make the gun pulling more excusable...

No, I'm not a Cowboys fan or a flamer, just trying to put some proper perspective on things.

What crimes has Roy Williams ever commited? Which players has he evr spit on. I am not a Cowboy fan by any means, but I am of the belief that Sean Taylor is a thug who belongs in prison and not on a football field like Roy does. If this poll is based on who is the worst person of the three, then it would deifinitely go to Sean Taylor because people like TO and especially Ricky Williams are not bad people, just guys with bad personalities. If the poll were based on the most difficult to deal with then it is obviously TO as everyone knows.

Joe Gibbs doesn't have thugs on his team...

How about the rookie WR from the Bengals (Chris Henry), and Adam Pac-Man Jones, Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis, Ahmad Carroll just got into trouble this past weekend. I think whoever thought of this poll is a complete moron with an axe to grind against the Skins. The three dont even belong in the same poll together.

Pac-Man and Chris Henry. Both from WVU. Chris Henry is like TO. He is all about Me, Me, Me. He robbed one of my friends for weed when I was a freshman, did it right in the dorm. One of my fraternity brothers is Pac-man's agent. I have seen him once or twice he doesn't seem so bad though. Chris Henry is a ****y ****. You will see what the league thinks of him in a couple years.

Archived