Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Make Football an Olympic Sport...please...

RedskinPryde

Cheers, man! I'm a rugger as well.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen was one day at practice at the end we got everyone to play (or attempt to play) American Football...it was so friggin' funny to see these Kiwis and South Africans running around not knowing what the hell was going on!! :laugh: :laugh:

SWEET!!! What position you play?

About half the foreigners we bring in like cricket. Alot of them ike baseball more.

It is hilarious watching them run around and try and play football. They just don't know what to do with themselves.

And yeah, USA Rugby has a bit of a ways to go. Our 7's team did rather well if I remember correctly, but we just can't field a decent team to play in the big tourneys....sucks.

:applause: :applause:

I do not understand rugby like that but I love to see them play it is fun but hard to watch. Bowling should be an event but that is for a different topic.

Rugby really isn't that hard to understand. You should go watch a game and talk to a player. They'll be more then happy to explain it to you as the game is going on. Alot of rugby players jkust look scary, but they are some of the nicest people I have ever met.

Archived