Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ty Law?

GOSKINS_08

Woodson is a malcontent and is a locker room disturbance. He's always injured and does a Randy Moss (I play when I feel like playing) I once thought about Woodson being here early in his career when he had earlier contract problems. Not now. Springs is the perfect tutor to Carlos Rogers. NEVER WOODSON (Unless it's how to whine)

personally i think our real weakness is our pass defense...

um...i remember a lot of games where we lost cause we gave up big runs over and over. i also remember games that were won by our pass defense or set up the winning drive. i.e. both philly games, 2nd dallas game, playoff game etc..

our biggest problem is our front seven. mainly the front four...injuries and lack of depth were a big problem this season.

"um...i remember a lot of games where we lost cause we gave up big runs over and over. i also remember games that were won by our pass defense or set up the winning drive. i.e. both philly games, 2nd dallas game, playoff game etc..

our biggest problem is our front seven. mainly the front four...injuries and lack of depth were a big problem this season."--thr0xx

our pass defense was a real weakness for us, at least in terms of depth. When Springs or ST were out(and even sometimes when they were in), it was downright awful. Edell Sheperd? Come on. How could this guy possibly get so wide open so many times. Thank god he couldn't catch the ball the second time around! Walt Harris is a liability in coverage and always needs ST's help. Springs is solid, but I worry about his age when it comes to injuries. Rogers is improving and should be dependable this year, but we need depth to eventually replace Springs and hopefully to replace Harris as the nickelback this year. Ty Law is just as old and more expensive though; we need young, but somewhat experienced, decent DB's.

As to our front seven being our biggest problem, the same thing applies. As long as Cornelius is healthy we're one of the top 5 rushing defenses in the league as long as were not playing Tiki.

Woodson is a malcontent and is a locker room disturbance. He's always injured and does a Randy Moss (I play when I feel like playing) I once thought about Woodson being here early in his career when he had earlier contract problems. Not now. Springs is the perfect tutor to Carlos Rogers. NEVER WOODSON (Unless it's how to whine)

Anyone could be a malcontent under the Raider organization. With a fresh start Woodson might get back to elite status, and on a Greg Williams defense lined up across from Springs we would have depth unline any team in football....food for thought. We have to sure up the secondary with another corner, staying with what he have is not an option. Resigning Harris for big money is not going to happen, he cannot tackle and was a liability when lined up against a good WR.

Archived