Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can't believe taylor is not mentioned

RDSCNZ20

hey hey hey when i play madden, the guy people hate me to play as is sean taylor, his recover speed is rediculous, almost nobod has been able to beat me down field with me playing as him, but you guys are correct, if he plays the right assignments, he will be in the top 5, he just needs more disipline football wise to get to that next level, but i know alot of teams avoid his side, like somebody mentioned the arizona game, they completely stop throwing to fitzgerald after that early pic he had at the end of the game and the only attacked boldens side. having taylor in the game, teams refuse to go deep on his side, and he has improved his tackling from the previous season, he makes SOLID tackles, and still packs a punch. he still young guys, i belive season 3 will be his coming out party! :dallasuck

• 2 weeks later...
Look, I understand you are a fan of the cowboys, thats all well and good, but why over look something like that blindly just because you are a fan of the team. The picture you show is not very good. If you look at the side to side picture, that ball is a good 2 feet in front of him after he bobbled it. It was far away from him before Roy was commited. Do you not think that he plays dirty? They made the horsecoller rule, even though they do not inforce it, because of Roy Williams, and he still does that. He just plays dirty. And do not go and say I would not say the same thing if it was one of our guys. Sean Taylor spitting on Pittman was completly unclassy and disgusting. He should be ashamed of doing something like that and SHOULD have been penalized for it. Do not let your like of a team (though :dallasuck) blind you to saying a player did wrong...

are you kidding you're blind just because he was a part of the cowbys or somtimes plays dirty u write him off or his hits off as bad...

Archived