Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Top 10 Last night

Cdowwe

Horse@#$$@ as usual. Biggest performers and no Timmy Smith or Doug Williams. The only positive is two skins plays made #1.

#1 Biggest play of any Superbowl was of course Riggins td run against the Dolphins.

#1 biggest blooper was Mike Bass' interception td return of Gary Y. (I'm not going to botch the spelling).

Marcus Allen makes the top 10 performances but not Timmy Smith, I don't get that.

Horse@#$$@ as usual. Biggest performers and no Timmy Smith or Doug Williams. The only positive is two skins plays made #1.

#1 Biggest play of any Superbowl was of course Riggins td run against the Dolphins.

#1 biggest blooper was Mike Bass' interception td return of Gary Y. (I'm not going to botch the spelling).

Marcus Allen makes the top 10 performances but not Timmy Smith, I don't get that.

That was such a bull**** top 10. And the 91 skins weren't even the top 10 teams of all time, but the freaking 99 rams were. Gimme a break.

Redskins should have 8 of the top 10(ok at least 5)

1> Riggos Run (i cried when that happeded) :cry:

2> Allens Run (i cried when that happened) :cry:

3> Bass Run (i cry laughing everytime i see Garo try to throw a pass) :rotflmao:

4> Tim Smith runs for 204 yrds (it's a crying shame he never played like that again) :doh:

5> Doug, the first Black QB to start SB (cryin shame it took so long) :mad:

6> Dougs performance after injury ( i cried when he went down) :cry:

7> Doug, first Black QB to win a SB (nothing to cry about) :jump: :wavetowel :chestram: :wave: :excited:

8> 91 Skins were the best Team Ever to win a SB :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I may be Bias but, it is what it is

I can "kinda" understand Timmy Smith getting no love. Total flash in the pan. Yeah, it was a great performance on the biggest day in football, but he had never done anything before or since. Also, you have to admit that his Super Bowl record yardage is completely overshadowed by Doug Williams performance that day.

The fact that they left Doug Williams off was the truest tragedy!

The '91 'Skins were the most dominant Redskins team ever...and one of the most dominant teams in NFL history...to not mention them is just sad...what horse manure...

But hey, did y'all see Rypien, Williams, and Riggins during the MVP countdown before the SB??? That was sweet! :cheers:

Archived