Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

70 chip

rdskn4eva

I've seen alot of polls of the greatest SB whatever this week, but they didn't give us any respect on the 60 minutes that make the SB.

Phil Simms was #2, because the guy that made the poll was NY based.

Actually, Simms was #2 because in the '87 Bowl, he went 22 for 25, 260 something, and 3 TDs. Very worthy of #2.

HTTR

doug williams number #1 then? well if we are going by stats...

I didn't read the article, so I don't know who number 1 is. MY suggestion is that it is unfair to slam Simms for being #2. Stats are stats, and not anything more; however, in that Super Bowl, Simms was brilliant - everything he did was perfect. Its more than stats, it was an incredible exhibition.

I'm certainly not saying that D.Williams doesn't deserve #1 - in fact, maybe he is -- just don't slam Simms for his great game.

HTTR

:helmet: :helmet: guys i know this sounds crazy,but i actually carry a copy of this play around with me in my wallet,and have for some time. just jotted it down on a slip of paper about 8 yrs ago and stuck it in my wallet,and titled it " greatest play in redskins history" LOL FUNNY I RAN ACROSS THIS THREAD

I didn't read the article, so I don't know who number 1 is. MY suggestion is that it is unfair to slam Simms for being #2. Stats are stats, and not anything more; however, in that Super Bowl, Simms was brilliant - everything he did was perfect. Its more than stats, it was an incredible exhibition.

I'm certainly not saying that D.Williams doesn't deserve #1 - in fact, maybe he is -- just don't slam Simms for his great game.

HTTR

thats fair enough. i mean i think that looking at simms stats and reading about his performance, he carried them during that game....im certainly not slamming him! DW would probably never get in the tope 10 COS THE MEDIA HATES US!

Archived