Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How to blow the engine on a benz

.Guy.

No . Im not happy . Im still emotionally drained from wasting my time on that video . :(

makes sense, by watching such a beautiful cars engine got blown. its takes a toll on all of us. dont worry tho, shes back and running. :laugh:

ahhaha half you guys don't even know what you're talking about, the other half have never been off-roading. The benz is a 2W! HA...search it up buddy...it's FULLTIME 4WD and yeah this isn't SERIOUS offroading but I'm sure it's more than what you guys take your cars through. Remember this is a Benz...a $45g car and the people didn't want to destroy it (even though it happened but that's not hte point). the "puddles and ponds" were 3-4ft deep and even deeper in the center. anyways yeah the filming could have been better but at least it's something. The jeep got ****** at the end. the guy was trying to show off and damn he's one lucky SOB. the guy had no doors and he went flyin into a sign on the drivers side but luckily it hit the rear door and not the drivers side. IF the sign wasn't there he would have been thrown out and most likey the jeep would have landed on top of him! the sign saved him and the passanger! LUCKY!

The benz affair happened after this...we needed to get some help to pull the jeep out so on the way back to call another friend who had sick F150 the benz got ******. went straight through a 5-6ft "pond" and the engine sucked up water, started knocking right away and it was like ****T. we didn't film it because we were worried about the jeep owners/passangers so were trying to get them help asap! i guess the OP can scan the mercedes estimate if that'll prove anything.

at the end of the day the benz is working fine minus a $4000 repair fee, the jeep is still ****** w/out any doors and has a huge dent on the drivers side.

if any of you know a "real" offroad course close by to va/dc/md w/out much water please tell me. want something that's pretty serious.

I want to test out my jeep wrangler and see it and the benz holds up again in a real offroad course. any suggestions are welcome!

much more to that story but just for the nonbelievers this really did happen and was crazy...hopefully the ownerd learned a lesson. READ THE MANUAL! it said don't go in water deeper then 20inches (if i remember correctly)

thank you brother. these people just dont understand. :silly:

Archived