Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

boston

cheeks

This is a wierd question...I guess the better question is if the Skins left DC would you stay a fan? Seems like everyone else is picking an alternative team besides the Skins if they weren't in DC.

I was watching the highlights from the Skins Superbowl win in 1988..there were 650,000 fans for the victory parade! Thats incredible! H T T R:logo:

I don't know...if they moved to Boston and kept the same colors/name, I'd still have to root for them.

they had been in boston as the boston braves i believe then the boston redskins then they came to dc as your washington redskins!!!

This is a wierd question...I guess the better question is if the Skins left DC would you stay a fan? Seems like everyone else is picking an alternative team besides the Skins if they weren't in DC.

I was watching the highlights from the Skins Superbowl win in 1988..there were 650,000 fans for the victory parade! Thats incredible! H T T R:logo:

yea if they left washington i still would have to be a fan cus its the same team ive always liked cus i grew up with them.

Archived