Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2nd amendment?

gchwood

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Oh, the possible responses:

• But I thought Clinton didn't care about terrorism. All he did was make terrorism the #1 priority of his daily briefing. (Untill Bush took over, and declared that terrorism wasn't that big a deal, and what can you tell me about Iraq?)
  • Yeah, you're right. Clinton really had a thing about ignoring the Constitution and declaring himself dictator, didn't he? Glad Bush released all those people Clinton made disapear.
  • I remember exactly one case of "domestic terrorism" (in the sense of "within the boarders of the US") since Clinton left office. The exact same number as occurred while he was in office.
  • Or, if you mean "domestic" in the sense of "performed by americans", then well, using the standards of the GOP, whatever Clinton did must have been completely justified, because it hasn't happened since, right?

clinton didn't care about foreign terrorist. His focus, as I said, was "domestic terrorism". And you'll have to show me where he got a terrorist breifing first thing every day, aside from the normal NSA breif that every preisdent gets to start the morning.

clinton ignored the Constitution in a lot more dangerous ways by gutting the military(which is one of the few functions of government actually mandated by the Constitution) and by failing to "protect and defend" by giving away our nuke and satellite tech to the ChiComs for a few bucks to the DNC coffers. And clinton had Ruby Ridge and Waco on his watch, along with the Gonzales boy given back to a repressive dictators regieme by the Federalies.

You only need to look back in history to see wht happens after the gov takes away guns. None of it was good

And clinton had Ruby Ridge and Waco on his watch, along with the Gonzales boy given back to a repressive dictators regieme by the Federalies.

Sorry, I thought you asked about instances of terrorism.

(And you seem to forget that Elian Gonzales was "given back" to his father and lawful guardian.)

Sorry, I thought you asked about instances of terrorism.

(And you seem to forget that Elian Gonzales was "given back" to his father and lawful guardian.)

Oh, I thought you were talking about domestic terrorism. Sorry. So yes, the first WTC and all the stuff overseas

Archived